Argos Reg Tech Reg Tech Pty Ltd ACN 647 339 437 (“Argos Reg Tech” and “we” or “us”) is committed to protecting the privacy of the personal information and sensitive information that it collects and holds.
- the kinds of information that Argos Reg Tech may collect about you and how that information is held;
- how Argos Reg Tech collects and holds personal information;
- the purposes for which Argos Reg Tech collects, holds, uses and discloses personal information;
- how you can complain about a breach of your privacy; and
- how you can access the personal information, Argos Reg Tech holds about you and seek to correct such information.
In general, we collect and store two types of information:
- Personal information that you and other people associated with your organisation choose to enter into our systems. This includes names, email and IP addresses and certain financial and other information necessary to do business with you.
- Non-personal information associated with your transactions with our systems. This includes website visitor and resiliency data, access date and times session identifier and activity and error logs.
How we hold your information
We may store your information in hard copy or electronic format, in storage facilities that we own and operate ourselves, or that are owned and operated by our service providers. We take reasonable steps to maintain the security of your information and to protect it from unauthorised disclosures. There are many information security risks that we can’t manage and therefore you should take appropriate care to help safeguard your information.
How we use your information
We may use your information to :
- To provide products and services to you, to assist you with inquiries or purchases, or to provide you with better service.
- To administer and manage the products and services we provide to you, charge and bill you for them, and collect any amounts you may owe us.
- To gain an understanding of your needs, to perform research and analysis, and to improve or develop our products and services.
- To facilitate your employment with us including sharing details with our external human resources and recruitment providers but only as necessary for your potential or actual employment.
- To provide anonymised examples of how our products and services work.
- To monitor system use, quality and performance, and to operate, maintain, develop, test and upgrade our systems.
We may also use your personal information, including your contact details, to provide you with information about products and services (including those of third parties) which we consider may be of interest to you. From time to time we may telephone or send you direct marketing material. At any time you may advise us that you do not wish to receive marketing communications. You may opt out at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing information or do not wish to receive marketing information through a particular channel (such as by email, telephone, SMS, or mail).
If you do not want us to send you marketing communications via email, you can opt out anytime by using the unsubscribe option or emailing us at email@example.com.
Argos Reg Tech will only use your personal information for the purpose for which it was collected by Argos Reg Tech (“primary purpose”), unless:
- there is another purpose (“secondary purpose”), and that secondary purpose is directly related to the primary purpose, and you would reasonably expect, or the Argos Reg Tech has informed you, that your information will be used for that secondary purpose;
- you have given your consent for your personal information to be used for a secondary purpose; or
- Argos Reg Tech is required or authorised by law to use your personal information for a secondary purpose.
Information we share
Argos Reg Tech will confine its disclosure of your personal information to the primary purpose for which that information has been collected, or for a related secondary purpose. This includes when disclosure is necessary to help us manage, conduct and oversee the Argos Reg Tech business, or for security reasons.
We may provide your personal information to:
- third parties contracted to provide services to Argos Reg Tech;
- anyone authorised by you to receive your personal information (your consent may be express or implied);
- anyone Argos Reg Tech is required by law to disclose your personal information to.
Handling of email addresses
We do not and will not share, sell or otherwise intentionally disclose email addresses you enter or store in Argos Reg Tech to anyone unless we receive your express written permission to do so.
Links to other sites
Argos Reg Tech may provide links to third-party websites. These linked sites may not be under our control and Argos Reg Tech is not responsible for the content or privacy practices employed by those websites. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we recommend that you carefully read the terms and conditions of use and privacy statement of the relevant website.
Further information or to make a complaint
You have a right to access your personal information which the Argos Reg Tech holds about you. If you request to access your personal information, we will ask you to verify your identity and specify the information you require.
You can also request an amendment to any of your personal information if you consider that it contains inaccurate information.
While Argos Reg Tech aims to meet all requests for access to personal information, in a small number of cases and where necessary and permitted to do so by law, Argos Reg Tech may not give access or may do so only under conditions.
Subject to applicable laws, Argos Reg Tech may destroy records containing personal information when the record is no longer required by Argos Reg Tech.