Terms and Conditions
1 About the Website
- Welcome to https://argos-reg.tech (the “Website”). The Website is used to outline the services or products that we may provide (the “Services”).
- The Website is operated by Argos Reg Tech Pty Ltd ACN 647 339 437 trading as Argos Reg Tech (“Argos Reg Tech”). Access to and use of the Website, or any of its associated Products or Services, is provided by Argos Reg Tech. Please read these terms and conditions (the “Terms”) carefully. By using, browsing and/or reading the Website or providing information through the Website this signifies that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, you must cease usage of the Website, or any of Services, immediately.
- Argos Reg Tech reserves the right to review and change any of the Terms by updating this page at its sole discretion. Any changes to the Terms take immediate effect from the date of their publication.
2 Acceptance of the Terms
You accept the Terms by using or remaining on the Website. You may also accept the Terms by clicking to accept or agree to the Terms where this option is made available to you by Argos Reg Tech in the user interface.
3 Registration to use the Services
- In order to access the Services through the Website, you may need to register and provide certain information through the Website (the “Account”).
- As part of the registration process, or as part of your continued use of the Services, you may be required to provide personal information about yourself and your circumstances.
- You warrant that any information you give to Argos Reg Tech in the course of completing the registration process will be accurate, correct and up to date.
- You may not use the Website, the Services and may not accept the Terms if:
- you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with Argos Reg Tech; or
- you are a person barred from receiving the Services under the laws of Australia or other countries including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Services.
4 Your obligations as a User
You agree to comply with the following:
- you will use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by:
- the Terms; and
- any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions;
- you have the sole responsibility for protecting the confidentiality of any password and/or email address. Use of your password by any other person may result in the immediate cancellation of the Services;
- any use of your registration information by any other person, or third parties, is strictly prohibited. You agree to immediately notify Argos Reg Tech of any unauthorised use of your password or email address or any breach of security of which you have become aware;
- access and use of the Website is limited, non-transferable and allows for the sole use of the Website only by you for the purposes of Argos Reg Tech providing the Services;
- you will not use the Services or the Website in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by Argos Reg Tech;
- you will not use the Services or Website for any illegal and/or unauthorised use which includes collecting email addresses of Members by electronic or
- other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorised framing of or linking to the Website;
- you agree that commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from the Website without notice and may result in termination of the Services. Appropriate legal action will be taken by Argos Reg Tech for any illegal or unauthorised use of the Website; and
- you acknowledge and agree that any automated use of the Website or its Services is prohibited.
5 Copyright and Intellectual Property
- The Website, the Services and all of the related products of Argos Reg Tech are subject to copyright. The material on the Website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and through international treaties. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the Services and compilation of the Website (including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips, Website, code, scripts, design elements and interactive features) or the Services are owned or controlled for these purposes, and are reserved by Argos Reg Tech or its contributors.
- All trademarks, service marks and trade names are owned, registered and/or licensed by Argos Reg Tech, who grants to you a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable license whilst you are a user of the Website to:
- use the Website pursuant to the Terms;
- copy and store the Website and the material contained in the Website in your device’s cache memory; and
- print pages from the Website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
- Argos Reg Tech does not grant you any other rights whatsoever in relation to the Website or the Services. All other rights are expressly reserved by Argos Reg Tech.
- Argos Reg Tech retains all rights, title and interest in and to the Website and all related Services. Nothing you do on or in relation to the Website will transfer you any:
- business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark, industrial design, patent, registered design or copyright, or
- a right to use or exploit a business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark or industrial design, or
- a thing, system or process that is the subject of a patent, registered design or copyright (or an adaptation or modification of such a thing, system or process).
- You may not, without the prior written permission of Argos Reg Tech and the permission of any other relevant rights owners (including without limitation, any artists published on the Website): broadcast, republish, up-load to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the Services or third party Services or any content on the Website for any purpose unless otherwise provided by these Terms.
7 General Disclaimer
- Nothing in the Terms limits or excludes any guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions implied or imposed by law, including the Australian Consumer Law (or any liability under them) which by law may not be limited or excluded.
- Subject to this clause, and to the extent permitted by law:
- all terms, guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions which are not expressly stated in the Terms are excluded; and
- Argos Reg Tech will not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (unless such loss or damage is reasonably foreseeable resulting from our failure to meet an applicable Consumer Guarantee), loss of profit or opportunity, or damage to goodwill arising out of or in connection with the Services or these Terms (including as a result of not being able to use the Services or the late supply of the Services), whether at common law, under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, pursuant to statute or otherwise.
- Use of the Website and the Services is at your own risk. Everything on the Website and the Services is provided to you “as is” and “as available” without warranty or condition of any kind. None of the affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contributors and licensors of Argos Reg Tech make any express or implied representation or warranty about the Services, includes (but is not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of any of the following:
- failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful
- third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records;
- the accuracy, suitability or currency of any information on the Website (including third party material on the Website);
- costs incurred as a result of you using the Website, or any of the products of Argos Reg Tech.
8 Limitation of liability
- Argos Reg Tech’s total liability arising out of or in connection or these Terms, however arising, including under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, under statute or otherwise, will not exceed the resupply of any Services to you.
- You expressly understand and agree that Argos Reg Tech, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but is not limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation and any other intangible loss.
9 Termination of Contract
- The Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or by Argos Reg Tech as set out below.
- If you want to terminate the Terms, you may do so by notifying is in writing, closing your accounts and making any outstanding payments.
- Argos Reg Tech may at any time, terminate the Terms with you if:
- you have breached any provision of the Terms or intend to breach any provision;
- Argos Reg Tech is required to do so by law;
- the provision of the Services to you by Argos Reg Tech is, in the opinion of Argos Reg Tech, no longer commercially viable; or
- otherwise at Argos Reg Tech’s discretion.
- Subject to local applicable laws, Argos Reg Tech reserves the right to discontinue or cancel and may suspend or deny, in its sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of the Website or the Services without notice if you breach any provision of the Terms or any applicable law or if your conduct impacts Argos Reg Tech name or reputation or violates the rights of those of another party.
You agree to indemnify Argos Reg Tech, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers and licensors from and against:
- all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred, suffered or arising out of or in connection with your content to upload to or enter into the Website;
- any direct or indirect consequences of you accessing, using or transacting on the Website or attempts to do so; and/or
- any breach of the Terms.
11 Entire Agreement
The Terms constitute the entire agreement between us unless you and Argos Reg Tech have entered into a separate agreement in respect of the Services (“Separate Agreement”) in which case the Separate Agreement will override these Terms to the extent of any inconsistency between the Separate Agreement and these Terms.
12 Venue and Jurisdiction
In the event of any dispute arising out of or in relation to the Website, you agree that the exclusive venue for resolving any dispute shall be in the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
13 Governing Law
The Terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. Any dispute, controversy, proceeding or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to the Terms and the rights created hereby shall be governed, interpreted and construed by, under and pursuant to the laws of New South Wales, Australia, without reference to conflict of law principles, notwithstanding mandatory rules. The validity of this governing law clause is not contested. The Terms shall be binding to the benefit of the parties hereto and their successors and assigns.
14 Independent Legal Advice
Both parties confirm and declare that the provisions of the Terms are fair and reasonable and both parties having had the opportunity to obtain independent legal advice if they desire and declare the Terms are not against public policy on the grounds of inequality or bargaining power or general grounds of restraint of trade.
If any part of these Terms is found to be void or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, that part shall be severed and the rest of the Terms shall remain in force.